FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Spokane IMPACT Behavioral Health Resource Fair Promotes Mental Wellness and Community Support
SPOKANE, WA – September 12, 2023 – The Spokane IMPACT Behavioral Health Resource Fair is set to take place on September 29, 2023, at the Spokane Convention Center. This event promises to be a pivotal moment in promoting mental wellness and offering valuable resources for individuals and families seeking support in the Spokane community.
The Spokane IMPACT Behavioral Health Resource Fair is free and open to the public, making it accessible to all members of the community. Whether you are personally struggling with mental health challenges, seeking support for a loved one, or simply interested in learning more about the resources available in Spokane, this event has something valuable to offer.
Lisa Brown, Spokane Mayoral Candidate and Former Director of the Washington State Department of Commerce, will be featured as the keynote speaker. She will be sharing her vision for the future of mental health care. As someone who has dedicated her career to improving the lives of Washington’s residents, her insights promise to be invaluable to all attendees.
“I am excited to attend the Spokane IMPACT Behavioral Health Resource Fair to share my vision for a compassionate city working to destigmatize mental health care,” Lisa Brown remarked. “I am excited to meet and learn from these professionals who work every day to make our community safer and healthier.”
– Date: September 29, 2023
– Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
– Location: Spokane Convention Center
– Address: 334 W Spokane Falls Blvd, Spokane, WA 99201
1. **Comprehensive Resource and Job Fair:** Attendees can explore a wide range of booths and information stations offering resources related to behavioral health, job opportunities, community
2. **Featured Speakers:** The event will feature informative and inspiring speeches from law enforcement and local leaders who will share their thoughts on the challenges, opportunities, and future of behavioral health in the Spokane community.
3. **Community Engagement:** The fair encourages attendees to connect with over 70 local businesses, nonprofits, and community groups working tirelessly to improve behavioral health outcomes in Spokane.
4. **Supportive Environment:** The Spokane IMPACT Behavioral Health Resource Fair is designed to be a safe, judgment-free space where attendees can freely and privately discuss their needs and concerns and learn about available resources.
The Spokane IMPACT Behavioral Health Resource Fair is made possible by the generous support of sponsors, volunteers, and community partners who share S.O.N.G.’s commitment to behavioral health advocacy. For more information, including exhibitor inquiries and sponsorship opportunities, please visit our website at www.songwashington.org or contact Gabriel Minchow at songspokane@gmail.
Follow us on social media:
– Facebook: @
– LinkedIn: https://www.
About S.O.N.G. | Spokane Outreach Networking Group
S.O.N.G. was created by business development professionals Gabriel Minchow and Ryan Chaffins. After spending several years working for various behavioral health organizations in Spokane, they decided they wanted to build a community where people could network and expedite the admissions process for potential clients and provide more visibility and access to those needing help.
The mission for S.O.N.G. is to elevate interagency collaboration with the goal of developing a comprehensive resource guide that is free and accessible to everyone. Jamie Valdez joined the team for the official launch in November 2022. Since then, the Spokane Outreach Networking Group has grown to include over 150 members who meet regularly to learn about local behavioral health programs and to get to know programs outside of Spokane, which organizations could potentially partner with on a referral basis. Brandy Tarala joined the team in Spring of 2023 and gave S.O.N.G. the ability to organize the Spokane IMPACT by lending her non-profit expertise to the group. Sam DeLeo joined the team in August 2023, and provides her experience with media relations.
The S.O.N.G. leadership team is excited to host the first annual Spokane IMPACT Behavioral Health Resource Fair and for the future of behavioral health advocacy and accessibility in the Pacific Northwest.
S.O.N.G. Leadership Team
· Gabriel Minchow, Northpoint Washington
· Ryan Chaffins, Royal Life Centers
· Jamie Valdez, Providence Inland Northwest Foundation
· Brandy Tarala, United We Rescue
· Sam DeLeo, Sequoia Detox Centers
S.O.N.G. Media Relations
Phone: (509) 910-3770
Get in Touch
Looking forward to seeing you at the event! If you have any questions please reach out.